Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today 8th February 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Is Back with Another Quiz Contest ‘Amazon Today Quiz Contest’ In Which users have to answer the questions and stand a Chance to Win Kenwood food processor. The Quiz Contest is Live now for 8th February 2020. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Today Quiz Contest:
Amazon Kenwood food processor Quiz Answers [8th February 2020, 8AM To 12PM]
Answer and stand a chance to win Kenwood food processor
Q1- Narain Karthikeyan is the sports man in the field of which sport?Ans: Formula one racing
Q2- She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Ans: Savitribai Phule
Q3- What is the dot that appears over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, called?
Q4- What is the slang term given to a ball that is bowled so well that it is considered unplayable by the batsman in cricket?
Ans: A jaffa
Q5- Punjab is also called ‘The Land of Five Waters’. Which of these is NOT a river the name that flows through the region?
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 8th February 2020 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 12:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Kenwood food processor