Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today 6th February 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Is Back with Another Quiz Contest ‘Amazon Today Quiz Contest’ In Which users have to answer the questions and stand a Chance to Win Rs 15000 Pay Balance. The Quiz Contest is Live now for 6th February 2020. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Today Quiz Contest:
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers [6th February 2020, 8AM To 12PM]
Answer and stand a chance to win Rs 15000 Pay Balance
Q1- Which company recently acquired a stake in Zomato by selling their Indian food delivery business?Ans: Uber
Q2- Fenway Sports Group owns which football club that is currently top of the table in its domestic league?
Q3- Who has been appointed as the first Chief of Defence Staff of India?
Ans: Bipin Rawat
Q4- The movie ‘The Two Popes’ stars the famous actor Anthony Hopkins as which pope?
Ans: Pope Benedict XVI
Q5- The recent web-series ‘The Forgotten Army’ is based on the extraordinary true story of the men and women in which army?
Ans: Indian National Army
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 6th February 2020 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 12:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000 Pay Balance