Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today 13th February 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Is Back with Another Quiz Contest ‘Amazon Today Quiz Contest’ In Which users have to answer the questions and stand a Chance to Win Rs 15000. The Quiz Contest is Live now for 13th February 2020. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Today Quiz Contest:
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers [13th February 2020, 8AM To 12PM]
Answer and stand a chance to win Rs 15000
Q1- The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?Ans: Cochin
Q2- The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Ans: Jhumpa Lahiri
Q3- To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Ans: M Chinnaswamy stadium, Bengaluru
Q4- Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Ans: Keoladeo National Park
Q5- What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 13th February 2020 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 12:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 15000