Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Today 11th March 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Is Back with Another Quiz Contest ‘Amazon Today Quiz Contest’ In Which users have to answer the questions and stand a Chance to Win LG W30 Pro. All Amazon Quiz Answers For 11th March 2020 Updated Below. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon daily Quiz Answers:
Amazon LG W30 Pro Quiz Answers [11th March 2020, 8AM To 12PM]
Answer and stand a chance to win LG W30 Pro(amazon daily quiz)
Q1. Taika Waititi recently made history as the first person from which ethnicity to win an Oscar, as he won for Best Adapted Screenplay?
Q2. The very popular play Piya Behrupiya directed by Atul Kumar is an adaptation of which Shakespeare work?
ans- Twelfth Night
Q3. Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are there in the family?
Q4. Who recently launched an upgraded geo-imaging web portal called Bhuvan Panchayat 3.0?
Q5. The upcoming film ‘The New Mutants’ is part of which movie franchise?
ans- X Men
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 11th March 2020 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 12:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning LG W30 Pro
**More Amazon Quiz Answers**
Amazon Skagen Holi Quiz Answers
Answer the Questions and Stand a Chance To Win Skagen Watch(amazon daily quiz)
Question 1:- Which country is the mentioned below the brand name Skagen in the video?
Question 2:- In the video, which color watches were shown?
Ans: Blue and Red
Question 3:- Which range of Skagen watches is featured in the video?
Ans: Aaren Kulor
Question 4:- All Skagen watch faces in the video show the same time. What time do they show?
Question 5:- Skagen is a brand owned by which of the following watch companies?
Amazon PUMA Rider Quiz Answers
Answer the Questions and Stand a Chance To Win Rs 10000 Pay Balance(amazon daily quiz)
Question 1:- What is the name of the Puma Shoe range featured in the Video?
Ans: Puma Rider
Question 2:- Which of the following is the brand ambassador of the Puma Rider Collection? Hint – He/she is also featured in the video
Ans: Sara Ali Khan
Question 3:- Which of these phrases is associated with the Puma Rider range of shoes? Hint – You see it in the video as well!
Ans: Back to the Streets
Question 4:- Which of the following is NOT part of Puma’s range of products?
Ans: Spaceship Fuel
Question 5:- Which of the following is a part for Puma brand logo?
Ans: Leaping Puma
Amazon Women’s Day Edition Quiz Answers
Answer the Questions and Stand a Chance To Win Rs 10000 Pay balance [10 Winners](amazon daily quiz)
1. What is the theme for this years International Women’s Day? (Hint : The theme is aligned with UN Women’s new multi-generational campaign, Generation Equality.)Ans. I am Generation Equality: Realizing Women’s Rights
2. Garima Arora was the first Indian female chef to be conferred with what coveted distinction in the world of cuisine?
Ans. Michelin Star
3. Muthayya Vanitha is the Project Director of which of these ISRO missions in the news last year?
Ans. Chandrayaan- 2
4. In 2020, the European parliament is celebrating the 25th anniversary of which declaration on gender equality on International Woman’s Day?
Ans. Beijing declaration
5. Who equalled Zhang Ning’s record of most badminton world championship medals in women’s singles in 2019?
Ans. PV Sindhu
6. Bihar’s Shikha Surabhi, became the first woman to be part of which celebrated team at the Republic Day parade?
7. IPS officer Aparna Kumar, who scaled the South Pole won the National Adventure Awards named after which pioneer?
Ans. Tenzing Norga