Amazon App Quiz Contest Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Today 4th February 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Is Back with Another Quiz Contest ‘Amazon Today Quiz Contest’ In Which users have to answer the questions and stand a Chance to Win Apple iPad Pro. The Quiz Contest is Live now for 4th February 2020. Offer Is Valid For All Amazon Users. Read And Follow Below Mention Steps To Avail Amazon Quiz Contest.
Amazon Today Quiz Contest:
Amazon Apple iPad Quiz Answers [4th February 2020, 8AM To 12PM]
Answer and stand a chance to win Apple iPad Pro
Q1- Which town has been chosen as the capital of the newly merged Union Territory of ‘Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu’?
Q2- Which of these businessmen has been awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2020?
Ans: Anand Mahindra
Q3- The World Economic Forum along with its partners has launched 1t.org to promote which initiative?
Ans: One Trillion Trees initiative
Q4- Which one out of these ‘Phogat’ sisters is the first Indian woman wrestler to win gold at both the Commonwealth and the Asian Games?
Ans: Vinesh Phogat
Q5- 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev was the theme of which state’s tableau in the 2020 Republic Day parade?
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 3rd February 2020 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 12:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Apple iPad Pro